+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Site Adjustments

Re: Site Adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Also, how do you know who's having a birthday? I can't find that either. And the only date that shows up for me is 2007. I can't update it past that.

TIA
    I can't help with the other stuff but the birthdays are near the bottom of the page. Underneath all of the forums there is another section where you see "Currently Active Users" and underneath that section you should see "Today's Birthdays" just above 'Fans of reality tv statistics'. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I can't help with the other stuff but the birthdays are near the bottom of the page. Underneath all of the forums there is another section where you see "Currently Active Users" and underneath that section you should see "Today's Birthdays" just above 'Fans of reality tv statistics'. Hope this helps!
    Football chick,

What page are they on?
    Nothing on mine shows any of the above.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

go to the main Forum page.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Okay, I lied when I said that my posts stopped jumping around when I'm typing. Does anyone have a solution to that?
    I haven't had a post jump around, but today for the first time I was reading one page and it suddenly jumped to the Arcade page. I was not even touching my mouse, so I don't know what happened. I have never even been to that page. I'm going to write it up as a fluke, unless it happens again. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Okay, I lied when I said that my posts stopped jumping around when I'm typing. Does anyone have a solution to that?
    Maybe you've just got to Texas Two-Step with it, since it doesn't look like it's going away!

So annoying!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Football chick,

What page are they on?
    Nothing on mine shows any of the above.
    TIA
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/index.php

They should be at the bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    I am having trouble accessing a member's name from the members' list. In the past you could always put the name in the box and it would bring it right up. Now when you get near the box with your mouse it seems to disappear. Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for your help.
    We've already said that this is the kind of question we can't help you with. The software has changed, and there will be odd quirks here and there.

Now if you're asking how to find the posts of a particular person, there are other things you can do. You can go to a thread where you know that person posts and find a recent post of theirs. You can select a letter of the alphabet and scroll through until you find the person. Just because one particular tiny detail has changed does not mean you can't find another way to do it. You need to just play around with the software and find what works. None of us can reach through the internet and make your cursor stop disappearing, we're in the same boat and chances are you are the first person to attempt to look up a member name in that exact way.

About the front page, that is a separate piece of software that TV Guide has had to purchase to add on to the site. They've notified us they got the financial approvals to do that, so they will be working up a front page soon.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I am so glad to see that other people are having trouble with word repetition in their posts, other than me. I KNOW I'm not posting double words, yet some of my posts have a word that is repeated twice when they show up on the board. It makes me feel like I am stuttering, via my fingertips!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think things are getting slower & jumpier as time passes. Seems to be an upgrade that sent us backwards.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am so glad to see that other people are having trouble with word repetition in their posts, other than me. I KNOW I'm not posting double words, yet some of my posts have a word that is repeated twice when they show up on the board. It makes me feel like I am stuttering, via my fingertips!
    I can't believe that the very thing I was complaining about showed up in my post!!!! That's hilarious!!! Made me laught out loud!!!

Notice how it did not show up when I quoted myself! At least it wasn't there when I last saw this post!

This is beyond bizarre.

+ Reply to Thread