+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TapATalk

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: TapATalk

Is anyone else' Tapatalk expired and them now being asked to purchase the app again?? This is ridiculous. I'm getting a Google play to give me a refund. I would have thought the update would have been automatic, not me having to purchase it all over again to keep using it.

UGH!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Is anyone else' Tapatalk expired and them now being asked to purchase the app again?? This is ridiculous. I'm getting a Google play to give me a refund. I would have thought the update would have been automatic, not me having to purchase it all over again to keep using it.

UGH!
    I don't even use it anymore, but I have not been notified of an expiry date. It is awful - I can never get to the last page in a thread. Zero chance of me ever paying for an update. Isn't it supposed to be a free app now anyway??
    bee stung lips likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I've gotten several updates and none of them are about having to pay. Could it be different in Canada? I was annoyed because I paid for it and then they made it free.

I would contact Tap-A-Talk tech support and ask them what the deal is. When I had the issue above, they were pretty quick to respond to my posts.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I don't even use it anymore, but I have not been notified of an expiry date. It is awful - I can never get to the last page in a thread. Zero chance of me ever paying for an update. Isn't it supposed to be a free app now anyway??
    I went to use it the other day and it came up telling me I needed to install the "update", and when I clicked on it, it took me to Google Play, giving me an update that cost $3.15. HELL no. Thing is, even the paid version sucked, randomly not loading pages or images etc., so why would I pay for an update that's supposed to be free.

Angry customers on Tapatalk's Google Play page are giving them a piece of their minds, calling them greedy etc.

Critical: I've been getting updates all along as well, all unpaid ones, up until now. I thought only the Beta version was free? That's the version I used to use until Tapatalk 2 came out and I upgraded.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456