+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TapATalk

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

Re: TapATalk

Hi there,

I updated the tapatalk plugin. Let me know if its working now.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    After the app update yesterday...it has not been working again.

It is...thanks so much.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

What exactly is TapaTalk? I saw it come up on my laptop yesterday when I logged into Fort but didn't download it as I know know nothing about it. Is this something that is needed on this site? Thanks

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

It's an app for your mobile phone, and it has a much nicer interface than Safari does on that little screen.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Thanks Poppy Fields.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    It's an app for your mobile phone, and it has a much nicer interface than Safari does on that little screen.
    Okay, so apparently I didn't realize this was an app for a smart phone (which I do not have) and I downloaded it somehow for the desktop. Every time I log into the computer I get a little message saying that TapaTalk has been activated. Anyway, when I am on other websites I will sometimes get a message saying that I have a new PM over at FORT. I think that's pretty cool! So, I guess it can be used for phones and home computers.

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

Hi:

I updated the tapatalk plugin to the latest version. Enjoy.

I'm having major issues with Tapatalk today...wouldn't let me log in, then told me there was a problem with the plug-in, then it told me my address had been blacklisted (thought I'd crossed the line in CE ), then it wouldn't let me send a post - I had to wait for a while and then re-send it. I just logged in now from a computer and haven't had a problem so I think it must be the plug-in.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'm having major issues with Tapatalk today...wouldn't let me log in, then told me there was a problem with the plug-in, then it told me my address had been blacklisted (thought I'd crossed the line in CE ), then it wouldn't let me send a post - I had to wait for a while and then re-send it. I just logged in now from a computer and haven't had a problem so I think it must be the plug-in.
    No, you're good. Since Frey upgraded Tapatalk just recently, maybe this is a glitch. I ran your IP to make sure you're not on any "bad" list and you're clear. I let Frey know that you had a problem so he can check it out
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    No, you're good. Since Frey upgraded Tapatalk just recently, maybe this is a glitch. I ran your IP to make sure you're not on any "bad" list and you're clear. I let Frey know that you had a problem so he can check it out
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast