+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Profile pic?

Profile pic?

I love my profile pic, but not THAT much, how do I get it smaller on the profile? Does it require technical expertise that I do not possess?

I apologize for all of you who are about to go see what I mean, no one should be subjected to me that close up.

~Ginger
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Re: Profile pic?

Ginger-

You'll have to resize the pic on your PC and then re-up it. You can use a variety of resizing programs but look for something already installed on your machine (i.e., Microsoft Paint can resize) or if you have a photo program that came with your digital camera.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Premium Member

That's a cute picture, Ginger.

Awww thanks Thanks to everyone that helped get it to a more reasonable size ! HA!

Now its slightly less scary.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread