+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Arcade Games

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Arcade Games

[QUOTE=pikachu;4563775]I just remembered another arcade game I like--Text Twist! Where you're given letters of the alphabet and have to to come up with as many words as you can using those letters before time runs out. I used to play that a lot at MSN games. Pogo has a similar game--Word Whomp.[/QUOTE

I play that every day, along with Bookworm, on Yahoo games. Love it!
    inthegarden likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't been able to submit scores for Skee Ball since yesterday. I keep getting this error message at the end of the game.

We have experienced an error connecting to the server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know I was asking how to remove the trophy from my name... but it was only in hopes to fix the information being ontop of a post. I didn't mean for somebody to beat my score in Whammy..... *makes sad face at TVG_Frey*

I had trips... furniture... diamonds... LOTS of money... I think I was $50 away from the top score... and then... WHAMMY! The Whammy sticking his tongue out... the worst Whammy of them all.... the taunting Whammy.

Those Whammys are sooooo frustrating.
    Last edited by I'm here; 10-05-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I finally made it all the way through Angry Birds and it won't let me submit my score! It's acting like it's trying to load something but it's been stalled for several minutes. The one score showing for me was one I did days ago, when I only did the last few parts of Angry Birds. I'm not sure what my final score was this time because it's not showing now.

Here's a screen capture of what it's stuck on:

Also, still can't submit scores for Skee Ball.
    Last edited by pikachu; 10-05-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Sounds like you need to have your computer looked at. Maybe there is a 'geek squad' nearby that could tune up your computer?

I just played Skeeball and I was able to submit scores just fine, though I still can't beat your score!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I finally made it all the way through Angry Birds and it won't let me submit my score! It's acting like it's trying to load something but it's been stalled for several minutes. The one score showing for me was one I did days ago, when I only did the last few parts of Angry Birds. I'm not sure what my final score was this time because it's not showing now.

Here's a screen capture of what it's stuck on:

Also, still can't submit scores for Skee Ball.

Why does Bookworm sometimes deny perfectly good words. I was so proud of myself for putting up "esquire" when it gave me the nasty reject beep. It's happened with spome other words too.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Is it weird that I like the Skeeball music? It's a bit eerie.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is it weird that I like the Skeeball music? It's a bit eerie.
    The skeeball music is indeed eerie... and it is a bit weird that you like that.... but, I like the music as well. Its very strange... I'm waiting for a evil clown to appear.
    JohnnyK likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Why does Bookworm sometimes deny perfectly good words. I was so proud of myself for putting up "esquire" when it gave me the nasty reject beep. It's happened with spome other words too.
    Also, what I have noticed about Bookworm is that it does not accept plurals. I have played Bookworm on Yahoo games for years and there has never been a problem with the plural form of a noun. I am wondering if it is only me that this is happening too. There also seems to be quite a lag from when I click the letter with my mouse and when it reacts. Again, it only happens here.

I was just playing an Arcade game, and it would not allow me to submit my score/name.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast