+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Arcade Games

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Arcade Games

Well, just now I finished and clicked "Ok" (not "Submit", sorry) and I got the "You do not have permission to access this page" page. But it works sometimes.

I'll check it out
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I wasn't even seeing the submit or ok button to submit scores. I switched from Foxfire to IE and was able to submit scores. Maybe that will help.

I'm using Firefox, so that's not it. I've used submit and OK and neither works. Oh well. I can do without a trophy....although it sort of annoys me though, since I got a REALLY high score in one of those games!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I just remembered another arcade game I like--Text Twist! Where you're given letters of the alphabet and have to to come up with as many words as you can using those letters before time runs out. I used to play that a lot at MSN games. Pogo has a similar game--Word Whomp.
    Arielflies and inthegarden like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I just remembered another arcade game I like--Text Twist! Where you're given letters of the alphabet and have to to come up with as many words as you can using those letters before time runs out. I used to play that a lot at MSN games. Pogo has a similar game--Word Whomp.
    Oh, I love Pogo's Word Whomp! And Boggle (although I hate how much time it takes between episodes). Face it, I just love word games :-)

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

I just put up 14 more games. Enjoy!

** Please rate the games after you play so we know which ones to keep and which ones to replace. You can rate the game in the left column after you finish and end up in the leaderboard page.
    Last edited by TVG_Frey; 09-28-2012 at 12:25 AM.

FORT Newbie Yeti Sports: Stagedive Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Disco Bowling Champion, FG Baseball Professional Champion bearhugz's Avatar

Fort used to have a game called Himalayaya, could we please bring that one back?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I really like the Skee Ball game! However, is there a way to increase the Submit time? I wasn't able to register my first score on time and later on I got a score of 820 which I also wasn't able to submit on time. The window of opportunity to submit is too narrow and easy to miss. If you don't hit it on time, it automatically starts a new game and you can't submit your score.

I'd appreciate it if something could be done about that!
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Thanks for the arcade games. As if this place wasn't addicting enough.

I remember watching "Whammy" as a kid. OMG! Soooo funny and frustrating. Having big money... one spin left... going for it and losing it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast