+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Arcade Games

Re: Arcade Games

Which games aren't working? We know about Bouncing Balls already. Are there more? I've played maybe 6 or so of them and only BB didn't submit my score.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Angry Birds makes me angry because some parts of it are so darn difficult!

I must be a sucker for hard games, though, because Chopper Challenge also used to get on my nerves but I couldn't stop playing it. I finally quit it when I lucked into getting a ridiculously high score once and felt I could never top it. Then NOLIFEBUTTV came along and stole my trophy in that game.

I'm glad that another version of Spider Solitaire has been put up that includes an Undo button. The cards looked blurry to me at 100% resolution so I set it to 75% and that was better. I also like it better when spider solitaires don't have a limited time period. I can solve pretty much any hand with enough time and undos. It looks like this second version of spider gives you a bonus if you finish on time. I don't know if it ends the game after the time limit expires like the Spider Solitaire Arkadium does.
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-26-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Which games aren't working? We know about Bouncing Balls already. Are there more? I've played maybe 6 or so of them and only BB didn't submit my score.
    Yesterday I had trouble with Sky Blocks, Bejeweled Blitz, Bookworm, and Bouncing Balls. I wasn't sure if my setting were set correctly because others had submitted scores and I couldn't. This morning after seeing your score on Broken words, I'm glad my scores didn't submit.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 09-26-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

If there's a game like Kakuro/Cross Sums, I would like that to be added. I love playing those in puzzle magazines.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I fixed the issue with Bouncing Balls. Some files didn't get copied right in the last batch of games I installed. It is fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    JohnnyK likes this.

I'm not finding a way to submit scores in Free Cell Solitaire. Critical broke it when they got the high score. lol!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks about Bouncing Balls.

I think that's my new favorite game. Ever since I started playing it I've been hooked. I don't know why. There's something about balls hitting together, popping, and falling I guess.

I still can't get my score to submit on Bouncing Balls. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It works for me, usually. You click the Submit button at the end, right?

Of course. Then it takes me to the screen showing everyone's scores and mine reads zero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast