+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Arcade Games

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Arcade Games

It would be nice if the games included directions. I was wondering if you could use the keyboard instead of the mouse on one of the games and apparently not. Anyway, I just like having instructions when I play a game to make sure I'm not missing anything!

BTW, the Chopper game is evil. It moves so fast, half the time I hit the wall right out of the gate but it's oddly addictive!

I never have been good at Snake. Perhaps when I was younger I would have been better at it but I no longer have the best hand/eye coordination.

I was a Space Invaders addict while growing up, even got the badge from Atari, so I'm sure I'll be playing a lot of it.

Okay folks, we're working on getting more games for the arcade and we'd like your input. If there are games that we used to have in the arcade that you'd like back, please let us know. Also if there are games you'd like to see - or even types of games - please let us know and we'll do our best. Although not every game will be available, we'd like to build our "offerings" back up so that the arcade has lots of variety.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm a big fan of Jet Slalom. Yeti games are always good for a laugh. Elf Bowling is fun.

I love solitaire games, especially Spider Solitaire.

My favorite real arcade game is Galaga so something like that would be great.

There definitely needs to be more games! I capped off on how high I could get in Copter Challenge and Space Invaders and I suck at the other games.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

Thanks for the suggestions.

I just uploaded 15 additional games that should strike your fancy, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    It would be nice if the games included directions. I was wondering if you could use the keyboard instead of the mouse on one of the games and apparently not. Anyway, I just like having instructions when I play a game to make sure I'm not missing anything!

BTW, the Chopper game is evil. It moves so fast, half the time I hit the wall right out of the gate but it's oddly addictive!

I never have been good at Snake. Perhaps when I was younger I would have been better at it but I no longer have the best hand/eye coordination.

I was a Space Invaders addict while growing up, even got the badge from Atari, so I'm sure I'll be playing a lot of it.

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Thank you! As far as types of games, word games, puzzle or hidden object games. Any additions you make is great. Thank you for working on the site improvements.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Is it possible to have, like, game show games on here in the arcade? Like Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, etc.?

Yay! I like the selection of new games. The first one I had to try out was the Archery one. I noticed, though, that at the end of the game, it took me to the front page of the forum instead of giving me the option to play again so I had to keep going back to the arcade to play again. Plus, it didn't save my scores.

I'm going back to the arcade now to try some of the other new games. You might not see me in the forums joining in discussions as much because I'll be hanging out in the gameroom! Thanks so much for upgrading the arcade!!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah I'm having trouble submitting scores, too. For me, on Snake 3D.

Cat Bowling is really funny! The cats screech and go flying off the lane when you hit them.

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

Hi all,

I fixed the problem with submitting scores; apparently I had to do some manual edits to get the new games to work with our homepage... Should work now. Someone beat my score of 2 on Snake 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Yeah I'm having trouble submitting scores, too. For me, on Snake 3D.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast