+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone delete my account?

Can someone delete my account?

Or change my username, and delete all my posts. Someone is stalking me on this site, and it's bothering me. If a mod could delete my account and I could make a new one, that would be great.

hydroswirl.......... PM John and ask for a change. He might do a one time change for you.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2298425;
    hydroswirl.......... PM John and ask for a change. He might do a one time change for you.
    Alright, thank you.

Re: Can someone delete my account?

Not sure where to post this, just curious about something since there's been some activity in the "Wonder what happened to these posters" thread and it reminded me about my first account. When I first joined, it was under a different user name (chesara). I don't remember the specifics, but I think I was wanting to change my notifications to go to a different email account because I was deleting the email I signed up with. Anyway, I was unable to make the change, maybe I had forgotten my password. I emailed moderators for help but never received a reply (may have went to the email account that I deleted) and so I had to create a new account. My old account is still on here. I don't think I remember the email I started it with but if there's any way to prove the account is mine let me know. Is there a way to delete it, or merge it with my current one, or should I just let it lie in perpetuity?

I wonder why the forum doesn't allow users to delete their own accounts? Or can we now and I just don't know where the option is?

Thanks in advance!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

What happened to you has happened to others (including me -- I posted here for a short time in 2003 while following one reality show, and then didn't come back until 2006 when I started getting more into Big Brother, and I forgot my old account info so I re-registered)

There hasn't been any activity on that older account since the dates you mention, and it didn't send up a red flag with our system since the two accounts were opened with different email addresses, with activity happening at non-overlapping times. So as long as it's not hurting anyone and the old account remains dormant, it's okay to leave it as is.

And if you (or any member reading this) have a more dire situation like the one described above by the person who started this thread, it's best to contact one of us privately by PM, to insure your privacy and safety.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Thanks for checking into it MFWalkoff. I guess there's no harm leaving it dormant.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread