+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our new Calendar

Just wondering if you figured out anything for us Canucks yet, I really miss being able to look here for what's going to be on.... thanks!

I've been using TVGuide.com for several years now for my online tv viewing needs, so am used to using it and it's been on my quick-links for about 3 years. So when I clicked on the calendar here (before reading this thread) and it popped up, I was lost for a minute thinking I'd clicked on my link by mistake.

So this is a great integration, John, many kudos for adding it!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    sigh.. now i know that i am missing Mythbusters at 11am
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

This feature doesn't work for me. I put in my zip code and click on my provider, then nothing happens. It says done at the bottom of the page. Am I doing something wrong? (not that that would surprise me...)

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;2261520;
    This feature doesn't work for me. I put in my zip code and click on my provider, then nothing happens. It says done at the bottom of the page. Am I doing something wrong? (not that that would surprise me...)
    Probably nothing you're doing wrong, anemone. As I had mentioned, I've been using that TVGuide.com listings grid for a few years now, and the problem you mention happens occasionally to many users. When I checked their forums about this the first couple of times it happened to me, there were lots of responses indicating that the problem is with their program.

It seems to happen mostly just after they've updated or integrated some new feature or rearranged the physical appearance. They also have some funky javascripts and transparent floaters that load automatically, too, which causes problems sometimes. So just make sure your cookies are enabled for it and try again. Even though it gives me that same problem on occasion, it's still a great feature, so I let it abuse my stress level sometimes in exchange for giving me a great reference tool.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Thanks Nemeses! Yep, the cookies were blocked. I never think about them.

I was missing the calendar here. Now I see what all the fuss is about. Great new feature!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123