+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FORT hits 2 million posts on 10/28/06

Holy moly, that's a lot of posts! Congratulations to John and all the staff for making this place a safe haven for the rest of us! And congratulations to all the posters who do a lot towards making the place what it is!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Holy cow...that is a lot of posts. GREAT POSTING everyone
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Congrats, John, Staff and fellow boardies! Truly, I do not know of another board where you can have such fun as this and know this is a place where you don't have to worry about attacks by others... I can hardly believe I have contributed over 4000 of those posts........ Do I need a life or what? Glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2129811;
    Congrats, John, Staff and fellow boardies! Truly, I do not know of another board where you can have such fun as this and know this is a place where you don't have to worry about attacks by others... I can hardly believe I have contributed over 4000 of those posts........ Do I need a life or what? Glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession!!
    Cafegirl, you need to get back to the Bachelor board to help the rest of us with our obsession.

Congrats John, staff and all!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

What a milestone! Great work JOHN!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Congrats everyone. This is the BEST site. Way to go John. If only you had a dollar for every post.

Congratulations for the success and thankyou, John and all, for all the hard work. We all reap the benefits.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Wow!!!!! That is awesome!

John, you are a force to be reckoned with, and the staff is just awesome. The FORT is one-of-a-kind in my book. I don't consider myself a boardie, just a Forter!!!!!

2 million.... even if you had a dime for each post that would be.... er... a lot of money.
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12