+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: New Infraction System

FORT Regular

Re: New Infraction System

Thank you...I think I misunderstood when I saw the word "spoiler".

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3739549;
    When I first joined, I made a couple of boo-boos and received two infractions. As they are long expired, is there some process by which they can be removed from my user CP. I know nobody sees them but me, but it just gets on my nerves to remember my boo-boos. If you don't want to answer on here, please reply by PM.

Thanks for your help.
    Reminds me of how the principal in high school would warn us to behave or our transgressions would go on our "permanent record". For the longest time I thought that darned permanent record was something that everybody could see your entire life, not just your school days. Yeah, I was (am?) a doofus..
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3747184;
    Reminds me of how the principal in high school would warn us to behave or our transgressions would go on our "permanent record". For the longest time I thought that darned permanent record was something that everybody could see your entire life, not just your school days. Yeah, I was (am?) a doofus..

Oh yes, that sounds familiar, although it is a very very long time for me. My point was that they should drop off after a certain amount of time.....just like traffic tickets which go off your record after "x" years. I know it varies in each state.

Seeing them reminds me to reread and edit everything I write. The mods were very liberal this summer with More to Love, but I got some PMs from old posters warning me they would not be so liberal with the Bachelor threads, which is mainly where I post. It was good to be forewarned. It keeps the integrity of this board, which I can't say for the "motherboard."

+ Reply to Thread