There are a couple of new features in the new software, too, that I should tell you about.
1) If you double-click the icon in front of a forum name (in Trump style, it's the little buildings), it'll mark that forum as "read" instantly. It's pretty slick, if you're a stickler about having all of your forums read.
2) There's a new drop-down next to the page-number listing in threads, where you can specifically type in a page number to go to it immediately.
3) Private messages now include a "BCC" option, so you can copy people and the others won't see you've sent it to them.
4) You can now sort threads in a forum on multiple options, such as things like "number of replies", "number of views", and so on.
5) User names will auto-complete in a bunch of areas where you might want to type them, such as the PM box, buddy lists, etc.
6) We have the ability to add RSS custom feeds which can create threads. We're exploring how best to use this option, but one is that we could automatically create new threads for new reality TV news.
7) You can now choose to receive private messages ONLY from "buddies" on your list. Prior to this upgrade, you could only either turn them off or on. Of course, staff will always be able to PM you.
8) You'll now get a warning when your PM box is 90% full.
9) We have podcasting support built-in.
10) As I've posted before, new threads and posts are now database-driven rather than cookie driven. If you log off, the posts you haven't read aren't automatically marked as read. If you step away for 15 minutes, you can come back and everything is just as you left it.
There are also a ton of staff administration functions that are new or improved, which will help us better run the site and make your experience enjoyable!