+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade 10/15

Your hard work to get everything up & running smoothly again is much appreciated, John. The changes that I've seen look great. Thank you.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thank you for getting it back up so fast John!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John;2103459;
    As you can probably see, we're still having some problems. There's one table that's still corrupted, and my rebuilding processes have failed. I've got another way to do it, but it's time-consuming and is causing really high CPU usage. I'm trying really hard to get things working again before TAR tonight - that's my goal at the moment.
    Take your time, and if TAR comes on, just take a break from all this stuff, you deserve it. It'll all still be here when it's over anyways . I like the new Quote buttons too.

Wow, lots of work from you today John. Thanks, much appreciated!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    John, I couldn't get on all day and was wondering what was up. Now I see and I like it--the retooling looks great and so far so good on accessing everything! Thanks for all your hard work!

The last problem should now be fixed - those people who were getting a database error regarding the "access" table.

I dig a lot of the new changes, but I have to admit I like the way the unread thread feature was before. A lot of times, I skip threads that don't interest me or ones that I want to avoid, so I like it when I come back and see the freshest updates, rather than threads that I skipped two or three days ago. It's no biggie, just my personal preference.

Great work though, John!!! I'll add my voice to those who say thank you for all your hard work.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I'm on! Thanks, John! You totally rock.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2103762;
    I dig a lot of the new changes, but I have to admit I like the way the unread thread feature was before. A lot of times, I skip threads that don't interest me or ones that I want to avoid, so I like it when I come back and see the freshest updates, rather than threads that I skipped two or three days ago. It's no biggie, just my personal preference.

Great work though, John!!! I'll add my voice to those who say thank you for all your hard work.
    Corprip, something that may help you out - at the bottom of the forum listing is a link to "mark all forums read". Click that when you're all done, and it makes everything read for you. Then when you come back, all fresh.

I am so happy to see the site back. Thanks for all that you've done John.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread