+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server crash

I was experiencing some FORT slowness and general wonkiness today and thought I'd check in here. So I'm not the only one having problems! That's a bit of a relief, I was about to chuck my laptop out the window.

Thanks, John!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I was experiencing some FORT slowness and general wonkiness today and thought I'd check in here. So I'm not the only one having problems! That's a bit of a relief, I was about to chuck my laptop out the window.

Thanks, John!
    Last several days sloweness, page not found, error report generated etc... thing is I have been having problems all week from work, from home and it not just this site all of a sudden my ISP verizon.net (DSL) is slow as molasses for the last 2 and a half weeks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have been having lots of problems the last few weeks. (only here) I know last night was hard on everyone, I chalked that up to traffic. Are some of us doing something wrong? Thanks for any advise.

Details: Slow load, kicked out, and having to quit and reenter site. Works fine for a while and slows down to a crawl again.

No, you're not doing anything wrong, when the site's not busy.

There's still something wrong with the server, and I'm still working toward a resolution. I keep making small changes that make it a little better, but it takes a while to get it dialed in.

Thanks for all you do John. We all just keep coming back no matter how hard it is to get on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123