+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FORT has an Amazon Store

FORT has an Amazon Store

Amazon has introduced a nice new tool for associates. I know a bunch of you buy things regularly from Amazon, and although we have the banners, we really didn't (until now) have a good way for you to purchase everything you want from Amazon and for us to get credit for it.

For everything you purchase through this store, or by clicking on one of our Amazon banners, we get 5% of the purchase price (at no additional cost to you), which of course helps pay the bills.

Our new FORT store is located at the link below. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

http://astore.amazon.com/fort08-20

I love it, John. I went right to the beauty section, and there is a lot of good stuff!.

Right on! I am all over that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Amazon has introduced a nice new tool for associates. I know a bunch of you buy things regularly from Amazon, and although we have the banners, we really didn't (until now) have a good way for you to purchase everything you want from Amazon and for us to get credit for it.

For everything you purchase through this store, or by clicking on one of our Amazon banners, we get 5% of the purchase price (at no additional cost to you), which of course helps pay the bills.

Our new FORT store is located at the link below. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

http://astore.amazon.com/fort08-20
    I don't have a suggestion, but I do have a couple of questions (and yes, I did just order a couple of items in the store!). I'm a big Amazon shopper, and a member of Amazon Prime. There are certain health and household supplies I buy frequently through Amazon, and I generally get my online gaming stuff there, also.

If an item isn't in the store, but I use the search function to find it, will FORT still get credit for my purchases? I suppose what I'm asking is should I now be using the FORT store as my portal to all of Amazon, or does FORT not get compensated for items not specifically included in the FORT Store?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

If you search and buy other stuff not listed, FORT still gets credit as long as you've come into the site via either the store or a banner.

And thanks!

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    Great! My Daughter buys stuff from Amazon all the time. I will make sure she uses the link.

If you search and buy other stuff not listed, FORT still gets credit as long as you've come into the site via either the store or a banner.

And thanks!
    I buy 90% of all my DVD, CD and books through amazon and this couldn't be easier. But, here's a question that is similar to the previous one but different enough, I hope.

If I click on the above amazon link, and then click on the blue underlined Go to amazon.com, which brings me to my amazon home page and my 1-Click options, do you still receive the 5%?? I use the 1-Click to optimize buying and also my amazon home page lists previous sales and suggestions so I still want to be able to use that feature. But, last week I ordered from amazon 4 times so if I can give credit to FoRT, I will!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I believe so, Lambikins. Send me a PM when you order something that way, and I can check. I can get a count of ordered items, and if it's on there, then it counts.

John, I usually try to go through the FORT banner when I do my Amazon purchases. In my effort to avoid shopping with 3 kids, I purchase a lot of items through Amazon and am an Amazon Prime member like MissThing. I purchased a pretty expensive camera several months ago and always wondered if you really got the credit for it. I will definitely use the FORT store link for all my future purchases purchases too. Thanks for keeping us informed.

I believe so, Lambikins. Send me a PM when you order something that way, and I can check. I can get a count of ordered items, and if it's on there, then it counts.
    Thanks, John, I will. I'm going to order a bunch of P.D. James novels and a couple of CD's next week so once I order them, I'll P.M. you with the info. Glad that I can (hopefully) help pay some of the bills HERE.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast