+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing default style

Changing default style

To give guests a bit of a change-up, I'm going to start changing the default "style" of the site every week or two.

If you're registered, you can manually change the style you like in the drop-down box at the bottom left corner of every page. So, if your style has changed unexpectedly, you can certainly choose the one you like best!

that freaked me out when I logged on today! I thought "Where did my FORT go?" LOL

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for telling us, John!!!

I'm a boring person who prefers the default "teal" setting so when I kept getting the green "Trump" skin today I knew something had changed.

I'm definitely not used to being around all that money -- it's a shocking change for me -- so I'll change my default back to teal.

Yeah I freaked out too! Can someone please tell me how can I change it back to teal? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I found it. I feel kind of stupid now.

Okay, I'm going to BEG that the default setting be changed to anything else but that horrid Trump green. I have to clear my cookies, etc, at work every day because I deal with confidential information on one of the websites I visit for work. So I'm constantly greeted by the garish green when I load FORT there. Can we switch to something else for awhile? Pretty Please?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I Is Stephanie
    Hmm...I just realized that my default has ALWAYS been Trump! Is there any way to save the setting like we would save our signature, so that it doesn't change whenever you change it, or so that when *our parents* clear the cookies, it isn't all lost?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I, for one, like the Trump green. It is restful for the eyes, IMO. I manually changed to that color, but my screen continues to revert to the "Queer Eye" color that I used to like. Sometimes, it will start out green, but go back to Q.E. when I move from page to page. No matter how many times I set it to green, I get Q.E. eventually....even when I set the option page. Help!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    By the way, it's green on AOL, purple on bellsouth.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread