+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    I noticed that someone on the high scores page of Mahjong Connect typed in their comment, "There's a glitch on Level Two." So I went to another site and played the game there to see what was different ... and, YES, there's a glitch on Level Two. Cubes disappear, and according to how the game played on the alternate site I visited, that's not supposed to happen.

Also, didn't there used to be a game called "Hexagon" or something like that? You played against the computer to see who could fill in the most segments within the game board, which was a hexagon.

I just came on here to ask that same question about a glitch in Mahjong Connect. The tiles disappear when they aren't supposed to and I have been trying and trying to get a high score.

Everywhere I've played Mahjong Connect it does that on the second level. They don't disappear when you make them disappear from the middle. I think it is just how the game is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Thanks Dagwood, one other question.........I am wondering if it is my computer or if it is the game itself and supposed to be this way. Every now and then it stops and shuffles the tiles for no apparant reason?

It shuffles the tiles when there are no more moves left on the current configuration.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda;1991737;
    There are new high scores going up every day.
    hi there just though that iwould join in and play some of these games

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by honey7877;2157185;
    hi there just though that iwould join in and play some of these games
    as they looked good to play and to chat with others how are joining in with me

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2146359;
    Everywhere I've played Mahjong Connect it does that on the second level. They don't disappear when you make them disappear from the middle. I think it is just how the game is.
    I just Googled the game and picked three sites at random to play Mahjong Connect there and none of them had disappearing tiles from the second level.

Apologies if these links break the rules, but they are germane to the conversation:

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-MahJong-Connect-1837.htm
    http://www.flash-game.net/game/1037/...g-connect.html
    http://www.seniorschoice.com/games/i...rams=game/355/

I believe whomever it was who originally pointed out the glitch was correct.

EDIT: Also, the timer is weird sometimes. Sometimes I'll finish Level One and the time bar still shows there is time left, but the game ends itself instead of going to the second level.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra;2146358;
    ...trying to get a high score.
    I received 1800+ on MAhjong, but I tried to submit it, the window pops up that I am not allowed access to that. However, whenI surf the page where all the games are listed, my high score shows, but when I click to play mahjong, it shows the score that i had before my highest score.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

So I looked through the whole entire thread, and I now wish I signed up for FoRT earlier. It seems that a lot of games were deleted, some that sound good. Like Lucky Balls.

And is Bombs Away going to be deleted soon? It's a fun game and all, but I wanna submit my score.

+ Reply to Thread