+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

thanks John for a new addiction.

love the pinball.

Wish the Wheel of Fortune you could get the answer when you know it.

cool little games.

I worked "worked" at home today and got 2 hours of work and 5 hours at the FORT.

I'll pay for it Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I just realized how serious my arcade addiction is when someone was at my door. I didn't answer because there's no pause on the game I was playing. I have no idea who it was.

Too funny lildago!

I was on my computer today and my son walked up and asked, "What game are you playing now mom?" I told him I wasn't playing any games...just looking up my email.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Now lying to children? This can't be good. Let someone else get a change at a trophy
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ummm.... I suck at the "Words Up" game, but has anyone else noticed that the dumb game does not credit words that I know in fact ARE words. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Ummm.... I suck at the "Words Up" game, but has anyone else noticed that the dumb game does not credit words that I know in fact ARE words. Sigh...

canuck, yes, I have noticed this. I lose out on several words every game! I get so frustrated but I do love the game. I can't make it past that 16,000 point mark.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    canuck, yes, I have noticed this. I lose out on several words every game! I get so frustrated but I do love the game. I can't make it past that 16,000 point mark.
    Yeah, that one is even more frustrating than Wheel of Fortune. I've tried it a couple of times but lose patience after one or two tries.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

okape is a deer like creature so ya, give me my points...lol.

AJane or anyone with an answer, when you're fighting (Power Play) and your strength bar turns red, can you no longer duck?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The best part about the arcade? It passes our Sentian blocker which normally doesn't allow games. Guess what I'm doing on my lunch hour?

Question. Tonight the arcade says it's switched off for maintenance. Is that just part of switching off the little extras on high-traffic nights? (Like the "Who's online" feature?) Or is the arcade really undergoing some maintenance?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread