+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    oooh, i'd love a scrabble type game.
    Me too! I love Scrabble. It's the perfect game for a challenge.

I also had trouble with Wheel of Fortune. I stopped playing. I've also had trouble with the bowling game but I thinks it's because I don't use a mouse.

I didn't know there was a Fort Arcade list of games here! I just sat here for two hours playing Mahjong and now my eyes are all crosseyed. Love this game!

FORT Newbie
    how come i cant access the arcade

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Superman, you have to be a member for a certain amount of time (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile
    Hey Mav....you are the monkey diving queen. How do you do it? I start out okay and then kind of loose my concentration and they start splatting all over the place. I bow to your monkey supremacy!
    Thanky Thanky. I appreciate the observance of my monkey diving expertise.

I wish I had something to tell you that would help.. the only thing I can say, it's simply.. timing.
    Also, you get higher points with the light monkey..if you time him right, you get higher scores. I get A LOT of frickin' ZEROS because of the heavy monkey dropping perfectly in the middle of the wave. I have no idea why it would amount to a zero, but they do..which irks me to no end.
    That's about all I can say.

Ohhh.. John, Scrabble would be a ball. We play it at home all the time, so maybe it would be an overload.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

This arcade is bringing out my competitive side...I was actually pissed when I saw lildago took my Power Play championship. I took it back so now I feel better.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane, I had it first! I'll be up all night now trying to get it back.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Sorry for the double post. I've been playing Power Play and the last three times, my scores were not recorded. Instead, I get a page saying I don't have access to that page.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Sorry for the double post. I've been playing Power Play and the last three times, my scores were not recorded. Instead, I get a page saying I don't have access to that page.
    Lildago, instead of pressing reset between each game, try refreshing the whole page. That happened to me several times on MahJongg. I think the server times out. Try that and see if it fixes your problem.

Thanks, it seems to be working. Now, I have another issue. When I look at the game in my "Favorites" folder the columns read like this:

AJane (with trophy) with a score of 9615
    [High Scores] Your high score: 9639

That reflects my score from last night that was not recorded. When I click on the list of high scores, it's not there. So, AJane's score is still listed as #1. All that time and hard work fighting the goalie for nothing!

Feel free not to fix Power Play, John!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread