+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

Retro? I vote for Battlezone! I've seen little Java type adaptions of it somewhere, so maybe it's been adapted for this game platform (it's some kind of Macromedia Flash interface, right?)

I notice a few of the games seem to come from this site: http://www.neave.com/games/ Now how did we miss out on Tic-Tac-Toe?

Here's a site with the famous "Moon Patrol", as well as Donkey Kong and some other neat ones. Of course just being a Flash game probably isn't enough, right? Somehow the thing has to be hacked to return the scores to the board system, right?
    http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games.shtml#null

Actually, never mind... their Donkey Kong seems a bit buggy to me. The arrow keys only work intermittently.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    You go down to get the clock which will give you more time.
    Hey.... the Abominal Snowman can actually leave the cliff?? And I wonder what in the heck that darned clock was for.

Sheesh... just played this for the first time last night and no wonder I sucked. Did I miss this part in the rules or are you just super smart, hep?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

There are games have have been adapted for the arcade, but also any flash game that I can get the original .fla file for, I can modify myself (if I download the tools to edit it).

Heh... you should get Deal or No Deal, John. I know that's your favorite.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'd just like to announce to the world that I got a 12 in Adventure Golf, and I'm feeling pretty darn smug about it. I had six aces, and I don't think that the other three holes (2, 3, and 6) can be aced.
    Last edited by Newfherder; 05-04-2006 at 10:31 AM.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Hello, my name is Spoose and I have a lucky balls addiction.
    Don't let the small things sweat

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    I'd just like to announce to the world that I got a 12 in Adventure Golf, and I'm feeling pretty darn smug about it. I had six aces, and I don't think that the other three holes (2, 3, and 6) can be aced.
    All I have to say is

I give up on the golf after seeing that score.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose View Post
    Hello, my name is Spoose and I have a lucky balls addiction.
    Too funny Spoose.

I don't like the way this yahtzee game scores. What happened to the 100 point bonus you are supposed to get when you have a second yahtzee? Geesh!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hello, My name is Maveno and I'm a Lucky Balls, Yahtzee, Blackjack, Monkey Diving, Poker and bowling addict.

applesauce, I KNOW! I play Yahtzee at least 50 times a day. I was shocked to see that Yardgnome cracked the infamous totoro high score with a score of 339. Impressive!

I'm also a mahjongg addict, but something about this particular one I don't like.

John, thanks so much for putting the arcade in.. seriously. I may get written up at work, but it's all worth it!!
    I try and play the games where I can walk away, or be interrupted..or ones with pause.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    applesauce, I KNOW! I play Yahtzee at least 50 times a day. I was shocked to see that Yardgnome cracked the infamous totoro high score with a score of 339. Impressive!
    I will never divulge how long it took me to get there. I will say that I got about 4 yahtzees in a row at the end to get that score. If only I got all those bonuses...

+ Reply to Thread