+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

hmmm. I think it MAY be my computer. I'm too tired to investigate further, though. I'll let you know tomorrow if there's still a problem with it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I have never, ever play Yahtzee in my life
    I have but its been so long ago that I have no idea how to play....I hate it that some of the games don't have directions....I went into the Yahtzee game to play and then just stared at it cause I didn't remember what to do....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Come on, Zaius, can't you let me keep the Himalaya trophy for a little while before you take it back?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Himalayaya game

I'm not sure how to play:

I couldn't hit the skiers, almost all were out of range. Do I use another key besides the space bar?

What is the flashing red thingy on the snow for?

I hit only one skier, should I climb down, search in the snow and punch the skier? Do I get extra points for doing that?

Thanks in advance.

Okay....really.

152049 -- My Tetris score.

I got to Level 19....my eyes glazed over at level 9.

My goodness
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

LG.
    the Arcade is very cool. I like the games and wonder if we could find some that are word-based like Wheel of Fortune or something like that for the folks with big vocabularies and slow hand-eye coordination. I'm not exactly sure where to find them, but sometimes there are "guess the phrase" type games at those video games that you can play at bars if you are bored listening to your friends sing karoake.

Also, my hubby saw the games and was inspired to register at the FORT for the first time, but he can't get into the Arcade. He gets a message that says he's not authorized to start new threads. He posted a couple times, but let me know if there is something he needs to do. He's very jealous of me playing tetris and frogger.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I can't play in the arcade. [/whine]

When I click Arcade on the menu, I get redirected to an error message that says I don't have permission to access the page. Am I not cool enough?

LG.
    that's the same type of error message that my hubby was getting, MS. I thought he was blocked out because of not enough posts, but that would not be the case for you. Hmmm, hopefully John can help out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Sometimes it happens to me when I try to put in high scores, too.

LG.
    it's before that point, Leo, as it won't even let him see the list of games available in the Arcade. Just says he doesn't have permission to start a new thread, which doesn't make much sense as he wasn't trying to start a thread, he was just clicking on the "Arcade" icon at the top of the screen.

+ Reply to Thread