+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the FORT Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    You can click on the "Who's Online on the main forum listing, and then sort by "Location" to see who's in the arcade. It's not quite as easy, but it works.
    Wow, I didn't know you could do this! The Arcade users come up first when you do the sort so it's not that bad. Of course, when I sorted the list all the usual suspects were in the arcade.

Guilty.

I'm pretty sure the Mahjongg solitaire is not recording scores. I finished it, but it just launches you into a new game.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm checking Mahjongg right now. It'll be a bummer if it doesn't record scores, because I really like that version a lot.

I must relish this moment. I'm Pepsi Pinball champ! You don't need eye-hand coordination to play pinball!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, for those of you who've played Mahjongg, I need to know. If you don't have any more moves, do they tell you? I sat there looking at that board for a good seven minutes (during which my blood pressure rose exponentially), and finally had to hit refresh just so I didn't have an aneurysm. I can handle just not seeing a potential move, but I don't want to keep looking for something that just doesn't exist.
    Nope, it doesn't tell you. Bummer.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Guilty.

I'm pretty sure the Mahjongg solitaire is not recording scores. I finished it, but it just launches you into a new game.
    It's not. I just played it twice and the screen went white before I could submit my score.

I'll be deleting Mahjongg, but I've added a few new games. Give 'em a shot!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    DAMN! I was lovin' me some Mahjongg! Qboots somehow was able to register as high score, then it went kablooey. Bummer.
    If there's any way to see what's up with that one, or a new John.. I'd be forever grateful.

Oh, and applesauce.. you are on my hit list, sista! What was it..82K?? You sucka!
    Also, totoro.. I've played 50 games of Yahtzee today.. someday, SOMEDAY I'll getchoo!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    DAMN!
    Also, totoro.. I've played 50 games of Yahtzee today.. someday, SOMEDAY I'll getchoo!
    I've been trying to catch totoro as well. The darned game won't roll me a second yahtzee.

I'm having too much fun with this! I'm going to have to stop lurking and start posting more often so it doesn't look like I just come here to play games!

+ Reply to Thread