Ok, here's the deal. I can move to our new servers without taking the site completely down. It may take a bit longer, and there may be intermittent outages (for a minute or two here and there).
HOWEVER, to do it, I'd have to close the site to new posts, PM's, and registrations, because anything that changed between the time I started the move and finished the move would be lost anyway. But this would give everyone a chance to continue reading forums, at least.
The other thing is, tonight is a busy site night. I could move it this afternoon, it would take a couple of hours, and it would be done before primetime. OR, I could wait for the weekend and do it then, but we have to suffer with the overloads we've been experiencing for the rest of the week.
SO, the vote is up to you. You have 2.5 hours to vote, because at 4pm Eastern, if the vote is to move today, I'm doing it.