+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I'm having that looooong waiting period after posting anything. I wait, and wait, and wait. Yet, nothing happens. I can click back on any other part (or manually refresh) and see that my post HAS been added, though. Is this a glitch many are having? I would find it really irritating if it was happening during a live show discussion, when posting happens pretty quick.

On the other hand, I really like how the private message box changes colors when you have messages.
    This is happening to me today, and last night, I think I have a couple of double posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The other thing is that I am not automatically being logged on Firefox and if I want to post I need to log in.
    I cleaned out my cookies again in Firefox and am now being logged on directly, the only consesssion is that I cannot change colors or is the proper word themes??

Premium Member
    I'm having the same problem with the long wait for my posts to go through. I was ending up with some duplicate posts which I deleted right away. If I get up from the computer and go do something else for a minute I find I don't get so impatient while I'm waiting.

ETA: Now this one went through right away.

My posts are going through just fine now. YAY!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm not only having slow posts, I can't embolden, italicize, or underline, and I am not getting email notices since yesterday. Yesterday, it was no problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's my first day back since all the new upgrading! Thanks for all the hard work, John and mods.

Now, here are the two things I've noticed so far:
    1) No more italics/bold/quote options in thread quick reply box. (Not a huge deal.)
    2) I have no way to reply to my private messages. Not just the quick reply, I have no button other than quote & forward, so I can't respond to any of my PMs. (More of a concern to me.)

Anyone wondering why I'm not replying to your PMs, don't take it personally! I will as soon as I am able, promise.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    2) I have no way to reply to my private messages. Not just the quick reply, I have no button other than quote & forward, so I can't respond to any of my PMs. (More of a concern to me.)

Anyone wondering why I'm not replying to your PMs, don't take it personally! I will as soon as I am able, promise.
    Just hit the quote box Snowy. You'll get a reply box with the original PM quoted with in it that you can add to and then send the reply.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not only having slow posts, I can't embolden, italicize, or underline
    They are gone from the quick reply but if you click on "go advanced" you can do all those things.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    no more uploading animated avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Just hit the quote box Snowy. You'll get a reply box with the original PM quoted with in it that you can add to and then send the reply.
    Oh I see! Great. Thanks for the the help, Mar!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread