+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    After you cleared your cookies did you reboot??

Cause I did clear my cookies and am still having the same problem with IE.
    Nope, just cleared cookies and history.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I'm on AOL with IE also and had trouble getting on. I just cleared my cookies and it is fine. I am having the screen size problem. The text on the far right runs off the page. The last letter is up against the margin.
    I've got the same problem and nothing I do seems to correct it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Just wanted to say that everything is okay on my computer. I am on Mozilla Firefox, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for trying to smooth everything out John.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Nope, just cleared cookies and history.
    Just went back and cleared the cookies and history and that cleared up the problem. I am now able to log in using IE. Thanks.

I use Firefox and IE, perferring Firefox for the lack of popups. Had absolutely no problem with Firefox.

Oh, the Spell check has not worked for me since the previous upgrade, maybe it will now.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    No problems with screen size or page run-off for me using Firefox. Haven't tried IE yet.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    It's difficult for me to find a specific thread-I go to recent posts, and then go into a random thread, trying to get to the index. And when a thread has a new unread post in it, the title of the thread is usually darker than usual, but now, even when you have already read the new post, it still stays dark (At least for me.)
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I'm on AOL with IE also and had trouble getting on. I just cleared my cookies and it is fine. I am having the screen size problem. The text on the far right runs off the page. The last letter is up against the margin.
    Same here. My sizing issue is fixed (thanks, John) in that the box no longer runs off of the page so I don't have to scroll to the right, but the last letters on Unk's post blend into the right hand margin.

eta: On my above comment.. on line one I'm missing "so I" and the second line is missing "margin."

eta: eek... to make it more confusing, John... now that I edited my post (without editing the first paragraph), everything worked itself out. What's up with that?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Why do I keep getting logged out? Is there a setting I need to change? I just wrote a long post about the new Harry Potter movie and it timed out on me in just a few minutes.
    Me too, Star. It's not very much fun if you're in the middle of writing something!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I've got the same problem and nothing I do seems to correct it.
    same here. I've tried rebooting, clearing history, cookies and even resizing and the right side of some posts run off into nothing lobbing off half words etc....

Premium Member
    I got logged out too, but that's no biggie to log back in. Also, I don't have the "Forum" listed up in the top corner of the tool bar. I got in here from the home page by clicking on one of the threads listed there. I can only use my back button to get back to the forum list. I don't have "mark forum read" either.

+ Reply to Thread