+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

Oooooops... sorry for the PM, John. I hadn't seen this thread.

canuck... I'm having the same issue using aol. Also, in seeing the quotes (like the one in Q's post), I cannot see the entire quote whether I scroll all the way to the right or not.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm not getting a screen I have to scroll horizontally on with either Firefox or IE. What browser are you using?
    I'm getting the same problem and I have IE, but it's not a big problem, just the post #'s are cut off for me.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    I'm getting the same problem and I have IE, but it's not a big problem, just the post #'s are cut off for me.
    Same here, and I'm also using IE. The only things cut off for me are the post #'s and the unnamed button next to the "Quote" button ("Edit"?).

Also, I notice that now when I quote a post (as I did here), when I'm typing my post it says "[QUOTE=Dinahann" followed by a number. What is that number?

That number is the post # of the original post you quoted. You'll notice in your quote box above, next to your name is a new button, which takes you back to the post you quoted.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    That number is the post # of the original post you quoted. You'll notice in your quote box above, next to your name is a new button, which takes you back to the post you quoted.
    That's a neat little link, smart too! It'll make searching for a specific post easier. That's one of the new features, eh?

Also, the side-scrolling bar has appeared for me too, and I use both IE and Firefox. Is there something, maybe in Options, that we could try changing to make it not there?

Edit: I've also noticed the 'Search this Thread' function, the updated Quick Reply section at the bottom, and the Edit function opens up your own post on the same page instead of going to a new page. Good work, it looks awesome!

Hi, I'm back after rebooting. I can now get to the login page using IE but cannot logon. So I am back to using Firefox. (Sorry, earlier I said Mozilla and I really should have said Mozilla's Firefox).

Try deleting your FORT cookies in IE.

I'm using IE and AOL and having no problem with logging on or the screen size.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I'm using IE and AOL and having no problem with logging on or the screen size.
    I'm on AOL with IE also and had trouble getting on. I just cleared my cookies and it is fine. I am having the screen size problem. The text on the far right runs off the page. The last letter is up against the margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I'm on AOL with IE also and had trouble getting on. I just cleared my cookies and it is fine. I am having the screen size problem. The text on the far right runs off the page. The last letter is up against the margin.
    After you cleared your cookies did you reboot??

Cause I did clear my cookies and am still having the same problem with IE.

+ Reply to Thread