+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I've noticed that for awhile now, using the "back" button wouldn't update the "go to first new post" notification. But it's working now, and I could not be happier!
    For me it only works sometimes without any logics. I wish it would work all the time but I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Posts count is not updating this morning.

I think I've figured out the reason - posts in certain forums don't add to the post count.

I don't know if this is because of the last upgrade, but the timing seems to be about the same. The calendar doesn't display for the most part at the bottom of the page for me anymore. Sometimes it will be there later in the evening, but usually no sight of it. Can it makes its home there once again? I really do rely on it to tell me what's on.

I've been having the same problem Shrinking Violet. I always forget that you can click on the little calendar icon at the bottom left to see what's in the calendar even if shows aren't appearing at the bottom of the forum index page.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What Calendar Icon???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This one:

Or just click on Calendar at the top of any page.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The only place I find that calendar icon is on the forum page that lists all of the forums. It's definitely not on each page for me, but at least I know where to go to find it. Thanks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    I don't know if this is because of the last upgrade, but the timing seems to be about the same. The calendar doesn't display for the most part at the bottom of the page for me anymore. Sometimes it will be there later in the evening, but usually no sight of it. Can it makes its home there once again? I really do rely on it to tell me what's on.
    It's been happening to me too. I asked John about it and he said the calandar has always been a bit glitchy.

ETA: prhoshay, the icon may not be on each page, but "calendar" is at the top of each page - same areas as User CP, FAQ, etc.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 03-14-2006 at 08:53 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The only place I find that calendar icon is on the forum page that lists all of the forums. It's definitely not on each page for me, but at least I know where to go to find it. Thanks.
    That's true, that icon is only on the main forum listing. But at the top of each page is a menu (that includes User CP, Members, etc.) that has a link to the calendar as well.

+ Reply to Thread