+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

seem to be logged out of the forum now and it will not let me log back in. I have deleted the cookies several times and restarted but I still keep getting the same message about my information not being correct and this being the "0 out of 5" times I will have to try it.

I gave up and created a new account.

I just started seeing cool new boxes around spoilers. Is there any possibility that these will remain invisible to other color schemes if we quote them?

Also, I think it used to take about 20 minutes of inactivity before timing-out would occur. Has that been shortened? I felt that I timed-out the other day after about only 10 minutes.

Enquiring minds want to know.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The spoiler tags are a test right now. And yes, they are non-spoilerish in any theme and even when quoted.

The timeout is, and has been, 15 minutes of inactivity. I haven't made any changes there, and really don't plan to.

Click to see Spoiler:
    This is a spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:
    This is a quoted spoiler

Thanks John. I probably just spaced out the other day and lost track of time. I do that occasionally.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    I'm putting this in spoiler font just to try to see if I can re-create what I'm seeing in other threads.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is it just my computer, or is the new spoiler text really hard to read when you highlight it, like it is taking up multiple lines but you can only see parts of it. Are other people having a hard time reading the spoilers now? Maybe I'm just looney.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    It looks like an old typewriter that needs to have the ribbon replaced.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.
    looks like it's fixed now. Thanks guys!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Why are some of the normally animated smilies no longer animated? Anybody else notice this?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mine are animated - I use Mozilla Firefox. I know that if you hit the escape key, it will stop them from being animated (thanks to Leo for this knowledge). Maybe if you try that it will reverse.

Prhoshay, I remembered there was a conversation about losing the animation on smilies some time in the past, and I found it here in this thread:

Smilies

Start at about post # 33.
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-25-2006 at 12:19 AM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Just wondering if there is another upgrade? I can't access FoRT through the homepage (got here through my history folder) as well as some other functions.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread