+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

Do animated avatars work right now in Fort? Just wondered before I try changing mine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Yes, animated avatars work now.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Did the Amazon link at the bottom of each page go away (after the upgrade)? I'm not finding it anymore.

ETA: I see the link is still at the top of the books forum.
    Last edited by Amanda; 12-18-2005 at 07:11 PM. Reason: fixed typo at Jewelsy's request :)
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    My subscription pages do not show who is viewing the thread (not even me)....anywhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Snowy, that's odd. To me it looks like your internet connection is giving up. Would it happen to be threads with a lot of pictures?
    It happened again, and yes, now that you bring it up, Hep, it does tend to happen more in picture intensive threads. Funny thing is, everything shows up fine in the reply screen. Why would the text pictures be fine there, and not in a normal thread?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is it just me, or is the email notification system out again? It worked fine for a while, and now it's back to having to access it thru the user control panel.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Should I give up hoping that threads I subscribe to will ever be sent to my e-mail again? I really miss that feature!

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Should I give up hoping that threads I subscribe to will ever be sent to my e-mail again? I really miss that feature!
    Me too - I was coming in here to post that the email notification was down but I guess it has been for a while. No big deal but it was a nice feature for me to know when my favorite threads had activity in them.

Premium Member
    My sig line has gone wacko into huge letters and I didn't do it.. I can't change it either.

Premium Member
    Back to normal now. It must have been something with my computer... never mind.

+ Reply to Thread