+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I can't upload animated avatars - is that part of the upgrade? Thanks!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Within a thread, I see "reply with quote" with a red x as if it had a hard time loading the graphic or the option isn't really available?

The other thing I've noticed is that if I read/post in a thread, I go back to the forum index and it doesn't show the updated post. The thread title also stays "bold" as if I didn't read it.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Leo
    Premium Member
    The "reply with quote" graphic is broken, but if you click where the button ought to be, it'll work.

Im having a hard time getting my posts sent in the Fun&Games forum. It takes FOREVER to get it to go through and post. Is this an upgrade problem?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    The other thing I've noticed is that if I read/post in a thread, I go back to the forum index and it doesn't show the updated post. The thread title also stays "bold" as if I didn't read it.
    Are you using the "back" button? If I read new posts and then hit the "back" button, the thread title remains bold. But if I scroll to the top of the page and click on the name of the forum, then the thread title does not appear in bold.

My biggest annoyance right now is the smileys box. I usually open it and then minimize it so I can pull it up when I need a smiley. But now it only stays minimized for a few minutes, and then it closes itself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Today while I was posting to Invasion, I decided to edit my post and got a double post. The first being the original and the second being the edit.

When I haven't been on FORT for a while all the new posts are indicated BUT only on the last page of the thread. I noticed this, this morning. I saw that there were post that were posted after I went to sleep but they weren't yellow, only the ones on the last page.

EDIT: Oh and sometimes it takes really long time to post, like now.

Any way we could get the "active users viewing this thread" box moved back to the top? Not a big deal, I just like seeing who's there without scrolling all the way down.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie
    Testing something.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    When I try to reach the home page, i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_portal_output() in /home/fansof/public_html/index.php on line 35

just wanted to let someone know.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread