+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Thread

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I've been out of touch..has there been any solution to the auto-logging out and timing out issue mentioned upthread?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I've been out of touch..has there been any solution to the auto-logging out and timing out issue mentioned upthread?
    Clearing cookies worked for me.

The PM quick reply box will make a comeback. It's just not ready yet for the new version of the software. As soon as it is, it'll be implemented.

I'm still having a problem sending PMs. When I click to submit the message, I wait and wait and wait! When I refresh, eventually the read receipt shows up so at least I know it's gone through. Occasionally, this still happens when I post also.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I'm still having a problem sending PMs. When I click to submit the message, I wait and wait and wait! When I refresh, eventually the read receipt shows up so at least I know it's gone through. Occasionally, this still happens when I post also.
    I'm having the same problem too. And I know others are as well since I've received 2+ copies of the same PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Here's an "Is it just me?" type of question (I hope I'm describing this in an understandable way): I sometimes can't see the bottom of pages, meaning I'll be reading a thread, and when I try to scroll to the bottom it just deadends in the middle. It doesn't happen all the time, but often in very long threads.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I love the "view first unread" button!

I am having the same PM problems as described above.

I'm rather enjoying accessing new posts through my user control panel. I'm getting very used to not receiving email notifications and may never use them again even when they do return!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have just gotten kicked off AOL twice in 10 minutes, which has never happened before- anyone else having this problem?
    Go Tigers!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I have just gotten kicked off AOL twice in 10 minutes, which has never happened before- anyone else having this problem?
    Uh, that's so not an uncommon AOL problem. Just one of the reasons I stopped using AOL. I really doubt it has anything to do with the upgrade.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm rather enjoying accessing new posts through my user control panel. I'm getting very used to not receiving email notifications and may never use them again even when they do return!
    I'm missing my e-mails sooo much...

I cannot access the website while at work, but I am allowed to read e-mails (during lunch break, of course )

+ Reply to Thread