+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: POST of the Week!!

remote_goddess, congratulations ! That's an interesting take on Survivor contained in that great post. Well done !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Congratulations, remote_goddess!

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Well, thanks everybody. I'm pretty flattered, being a newbie and all... But it's an honor and a wonderful welcome! Thanks again, and I'll see you in the threads!

A big congrats to you, r_g!

It's Saturday, so it's Post of the Week day! This week, we've found a wonderful post from kyrjar discussing Rob and Amber in The Amazing Race:

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    Okay, I also hated Rob in his first Survivor stint and the beginning of Survivor All-Stars. I was lukewarm on Amber as she seemed nice enough but flew under the radar her first stint (which I do believe is a viable strategy for certain personality types). I did not think she should be a Survivor All-star, however.

By the end of Survivor All-star I no longer hated Rob but wasn't sure I liked him. He pulled off some incredible stunts and did seem to genuinely grow to love Amber, so I definitely found him an interesting character. I then grew to really like him on Amazing Race. They were one of the few couples to work together. Rob thinks outside the box and Amber pulls him back. He has great people skills -- getting a bunch of teams to take the penalty with him was unbelievable. Again, he was incredibly interesting, so much so that I got on the internet to watch additional clips for the first time. Those clips did not show him as much as a bad guy as the show was edited. Plus, I totally believe they were robbed (the reopening of the plane doors was incredibly fishy). The thing about Rob is that he really is an open book -- he puts his good and bad out there.

I'd love for them to go far, but even among reality All-Stars, I bet they are a target (which says alot) and so I don't think they will go far. But, I hope he does something completely outside the box that misses rather than have any shenanigans like last time.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ml#post2246135

Congratulations, kyrjar!

Kyrjar, great post. You deserve the post of the week.

Congrats, Kyrjar!

Congratulations, kyrjar! Nice post.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Way to go, kyrjar! Great post.

Great job, kyrjar!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread