+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A few questions

Thanks John. Just wondered. Thought it was pretty cool. I'll just keep on keeping on.....
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm just curious... a few of my posts have made references to a popular video uploading site (rhymes with blue-tube), and even in passing mention, the post gets sent to a moderator and if the post even shows up, the offending site name is deleted. I was just wondering the particular reason behind the blacklisting and if there are other sites that cannot be mentioned either.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The reason, corprip, is that some of the content on that site is legit (speaking from a copyright perspective), and some isn't.

That's a serious business, and we have our site's outlook in the FAQ.

Broadcast shows, believe it or not, are copyrighted material. We here at Fans of Reality TV adhere to that reality, and therefore we do not condone or allow the downloading of episodes off the internet, an FTP location, another site, or using one of the popular file-sharing utilities out there.
    The only exceptions, for the site you're referring to, are videos of the Big Brother Live Feeds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234