+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: New Color Schemes.

I just checked them out and went right back to default.

I have used the Tom one since the beginning. I think I went through all of them at one point but Tom is my favorite.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Put me in the Paradise Hotel, too. I love the happy, pleasing colors, and I've had several accommodating cabana boys stop by over the past several months...sort of an extra bonus.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I can't find where you change the color scheme? Someone send me a PM and explain if you would. Thanks.

Leo
    Premium Member
    At the very bottom of the page, to the left. You'll find a drop-down menu with all the choices in it.

I'm partial to the Firestone theme - nice, calming colors.

The box looks like this:

It's on the very bottom left of your screen, as Leo said.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

My favorite is Paradise Hotel, it's like going on a fun vacation. Hep is right, that little tropical drink just makes it.

I have recently had a weird problem with my computer, though; even when I select a different color scheme, the second I click away from the main index, it goes right back to default. I've given up trying to figure out what's wrong, and luckily I don't mind the old blue and white.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

If you go to "Edit Options," about 3/4 of the way down you can choose what skin you prefer. You might have to change it manually at the bottom of the page too the first time, but it should default back to Paradise Ho instead of the blue.

I know it's just a choice on a menu to most people, but the mods who worked on this project put in many, many hours. It took a lot of detailed work and extra dedication to see it through. All the mods contributed, but Mantenna and Fluff were the ones who really made it happen. I am so glad they did!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Premium Member
    Please don't hate me because I'm monochromatic.

I just love the simple, minimalistic tonal style of the FoRT Standard colour scheme. I'd be quite happy with simply different shades of grey, but I can't think of which reality show that theme would be based on...

That Firestone scheme is really sweet, though. Love the ability to change the board to fit each person's personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    At the very bottom of the page, to the left. You'll find a drop-down menu with all the choices in it.

I'm partial to the Firestone theme - nice, calming colors.
    Thanks, I kept looking at the top of the page. Firestone is cool. TAR and Paradise hurt your eyes! Thanks for your help.

+ Reply to Thread