+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New Color Schemes.

I use Teal at work because it looks kind of "professional-like"- I can fool people into thinking I'm doing actual work -in case someone happens to pop in. Er, yes I'm researching those contras.... At home, Trista's my choice.
    ]

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    I use Teal at work because it looks kind of "professional-like"- I can fool people into thinking I'm doing actual work -in case someone happens to pop in. Er, yes I'm researching those contras.... At home, Trista's my choice.
    LOL!

I love the themes and have viewed everyone but I can't use them. It really, really hurts my eyes.
    for anyone who hasn't tried them, give it a go. They are fun.

Uh oh.... fair warning, people!!!

If you're using one of the new color schemes... be careful if you're quoting a comment that's in a spoiler tag... it will then be visible on your screen.

It won't make a difference for you, but it will make a difference if someone with a new color background comes into that thread and doesn't want to be spoiled... and sees your quoted post. It will be completely visible.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    At home, Trista's my choice.
    I love the Trista cake icons although they make me hungry.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Arr, trying on Rupert for size; forgot there'd be treasure chests to point the way.

I didn't intend to try another scheme, but got sidetracked, bamboozled, befuddled and did; happily.

Thanks for the new options.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Well, as much as I like the idea of the new color schemes, after having tried them for a couple of days, I keep coming back to the original FoRT colors. The only one that I was close liking was Trump. I just think that many of the colors are to strong to work together, but to each his own.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

It's so funny, when I first tried changing the color schemes, they were too much for me. I have recently had Paradise Hotel as my scheme and when I tried changing it back to the old FORT colors, I couldn't believe how bland they were.

Are the color schemes still working? I had Paradise Ho's-Tell, but it just mysteriously disappeared. I'm sure I just did something idiotic; in that case, how can I change it again?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Are the color schemes still working? I had Paradise Ho's-Tell, but it just mysteriously disappeared. I'm sure I just did something idiotic; in that case, how can I change it again?
    Well if you scroll down the bottom of the page, that drop-down box is still there to change your scheme. Hope this helps.

ETA::// I'm too used to teal

+ Reply to Thread