+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New Color Schemes.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    I love Trump! Its a nice, soothing, rich green.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Thanks, Gabriel. We'll work on making the Trista cake icons a little more distinguishable.
    NO NO they're fine.... It's me.. I'm OLD.. IS it really cake or sugar wafer cookies??
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I love the idea - but the colors are way too bright. They remind me of the Dick Tracy movie with all the added colors. I'm sticking with teal. Besides, I'm very slow to change.

I, too, love all the new color schemes (and the names/descriptions) but I guess I'm old school, too. Tom and Firestone are my faves, but its FORTeal for me for now.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Wow.. Glad I found this. Ever since they add some color schemes to this forum, I wondered what would you guys say about this! I'm "checking" in Paradise Hotel. Love it! Very summer-y! So, I'm sticking to that for now. I'll change it once I get bored with it or seasons change. Hands down for anyone who made this. I really like all of them. Very cool!
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

I've got "Queer Eye" up right now, but will probably eventually take a tour through all of 'em!

This is GREAT! Thanks so much!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

My favorite color is green so I have great choices. I'm switching back and forth from Tom and Trump. I like the Mechanic/Monster Truck one too. The rest are too bright for me.

Thanks for the variety, FORT.

I love the Paradise Hotel scheme. I've already forgotten what plain old teal looks like. I don't think I'll be switching any time soon.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I've played around with different schemes, but I keep coming back to Tom. It could have something to do with the fact that I shadowed him.

I've played around with a lot of these new themes (I'm LOVIN' this! ), and I've checked back into Paradise Hotel for a while. I have to say, yesterday I was logged off, and just jumped into FoRT for a quick moment to check something, and the teal (which I used to LOVE), just seemed so ordinary. So those of you who were a little put off at first by the new colors, may want to try to give it a go for just a few days. You may be quite surprised to find you'll end up enjoying it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread