+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

I think it is so cool that you have an introduction thread, that is SUCH a good idea! I have been positng on www.realitytvplanet.com for a long while but got told about your web siteand so far I am loving it! I never introduced myself on the other site and never mad many friends, so hopefully this will help!
    So a lil about me.....Well first off, my nickname is Lil Miss just because I am only about 5ft and 100 pounds, I am 19 years old and I live in Calgary. I am going to college to become an English teacher, hopefully for kids in grade 3-6. Although I am a starving student, I still manage to spend money on clubbing and movies and all that good stuff! If I used the attatchment thing right then there should be a picture of me. See you all around!
    Attached Images Attached Images

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    lil miss. Glad to have you around
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Welcome Lil Miss, and those I missed earlier (sorry, been a helluva week last week and this weekend)!

FORT Fogey
    Welcome Lil Miss!! Glad to have you.

to the FORT, MasterOfPuppets, SurvivorGirl, hotrocks, MHayes, DJeterFan and Lil Miss.

MasterOfPuppets, we've already met in the O.C. forum. Great recap, by the way.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Hi there, I'm new to this board. Seems like it's pretty cool

LOVE the emoticon dudes
    Good Times.......noodle soup..

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    My name is Tricia. I'm 32, F, from Tallahassee, Florida. I graduated from Florida State University with a BS in Criminology and currently work for the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. I'm not married or with children but I have two cats, Twinkle and Squirt.

Some interesting things about me: I worked at Disneyworld for five months in 1995 as part of my criminology internship with FSU, I took ballroom dancing for four years, I write poetry and I collect Medieval weapons. Kind of a strange mix but I have many different interests.

My favorite reality shows are the Mole and Fear Factor. I'm getting burned out on romance reality shows like The Bachelor. I'm getting more interested in shows like Big Brother and Survivor since I've joined messageboards to talk about those shows.

I love to read and I love music. I like just about any type of music but rap, country and classical. Some of my favorite authors are Dean Koontz, Sidney Sheldon, Robin Cook, V.C. Andrews and John Sandford.

From my username, you can tell I love Pokemon! Pikachu is my favorite.

That's enough to get you started. If you have any more questions, please PM me! I'm a friendly electric mouse.

Welcome, pikachu and Mr.GoodTimes.

Pikachu, those are definitely eclectic hobbies.

Welcome everyone! Glad to have you at FORT
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread