+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 302 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

i was starting to wonder where you were, john??? i'm glad the front page will be coming back - i really miss it. but, the other changes are great.

and, thank you everyone for the "welcome back". it's good to be back. there are so many new people!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I've been really super-busy with "real work", and traveling a lot these last 2 weeks. I'm now in Columbus, OH, unfortunately, but at least it's better than Detroit last week.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm now in Columbus, OH, unfortunately, but at least it's better than Detroit last week.
    Geez John, you don't like my fair city? I'm crushed. Here I sit on vacation in Nashville, TN showing my niece your lovely forum, getting her to register and you don't like my city? I'll be back in town Sunday, maybe we could have a "cold beverage" next week?

Scott, I would love nothing more, but I'm leaving on Thursday night, and won't be here next week as originally planned. But I'll probably be back one of these days.

Your city's okay. I'm just large-city-averse. I've always had a soft spot for the corncob statues, though.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Your city's okay. I'm just large-city-averse. I've always had a soft spot for the corncob statues, though.
    Ah yes, one of Dublin's governing fathers finer decisions It is art, so they say. For those of you wondering what we are talking about, one of the suburbs here has a row of giant corn statues on one of their main roads. It is allegedly to honor the towns agricultural background.Here is a link to some photos.
    http://www.erinmalone.com/photolog/p...ete_corn.shtml

Holy cow! Corn statues. The search is over.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Newbie

Hello..I'm new

Hello, I'm new here and have really enjoyed reading the witty, insightful, friendly comments here..Looking forward to hanging around for awhile...

Raina! It's great to have you here. Please don't be afraid to post your thoughts! Have fun at the FoRT!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Welcome Raina!

Scott, the first time I came to Columbus for a training thing, I happened to drive right past those corncob statues. I laughed so hard, I called my wife right then and there to tell her what I'd seen. I was laughing all week as I drove by them. It was just so.....random.

FORT Newbie
    Hello everyone! I'm a newbie, albeit I've been a lurker for many moons! Shame on me, I know! I'm 41, married mom of 4 boys, last one starts his sophomore year in a few weeks.

Here's a bit about me:

Name: Kimberly
    Occupation: Subcontractor with Online Media Productions - aka telecommuter.
    Favorite Reality TV: AR, Survivor, The Mole, Combat Missions
    Favorite TV: CSI, Without a Trace & O'Reilly Factor
    Hobbies: Reading, PC, Certified NeoPets Addict!
    Married: Yes, 9 years & together 13 yrs.
    Pets: rescued husky "Bubba", rescued lab "Nikki" and two cats, one who thinks he is a dog!

+ Reply to Thread