+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 303 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

~TC
    Hi Angela!

I can hardly wait for BB too!!!

Welcome MSC and Angela! Enjoy!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Leo
    Premium Member
    and to all the new members!

Hello, Im Chelli and Im a Reality Show Addict.......Oops wrong board..heheheh.

Anyway, I found the FORT by way of AOLHell's message boards. ( I knew they were good for something). Im from Ohio and I think this site is hysterical!

I enjoy, *gulp* Im really gonna admit it in public *deep breath*, For Love or Money, Paradise Hotel, American Idol, Meet my Folks, and yes, I've stooped to the depths of mediocrity.......ANYTHING FOR LOVE!! *hiccup sobs* Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Sepialove! (Does your name mean you like B&W movies etc., or photography?)

Anyhow, don't feel bad about your addiction to these reality shows, that's what this board is all about. And I've been guilty of watching some pretty shameless, probably intensely lame, TV. We all (read: me) do it. I for one, did take a look at that "Anything for Love" show. That'll sober anyone up (although I swear some of those people are actors, i.e. the woman with the bike-boyfriend and the woman with the boyfriend who went to the auditions, seemed like the same person).

Anyhow, welcome! I personally cannot wait for Bachelor Bob!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Welcome sepialove! Ok, everyone, let's get her on 12cc's of Paradise Hotel, stat!

Sepialove
    Don't forget to check out all of the forums available at FORT!

Sepialove, MSC, Angela, and any others I may have missed.

Hope you have as much fun here at the FORT as I do. It's a great place to get your reality tv fix, but we also have a splendid time in the General Discussion forum (Movies, Music, Books, Games - we got it all! )

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Welcome to all the new folks whose names I can't seem to keep up with.

And, ajg, I withhold my official welcome, as per your request, but (as oneTVslave said) you are a very funny poster. I just love reading what you have to say. If you hadn't noticed, I'm a fan of dark humor myself.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hi all! I joined a few weeks ago because John started the America's Next Top Model forum and I just had to join in on the fun. I have visited for the tremendous recaps for months (cali's TAR3 recaps got me hooked) and lurked the forums and finally needed a place to chat about all the shows I have become addicted to over the years.

You may have seen me in the forums for ANTM, Last Comic Standing, Paradise Hotel and to a lesser extent TAR4 (sooo busy that it is hard to keep up!). I am also a big Survivor fan. I liked BB2 and 3 and SOO wanted to stay away from BB4 but this new twist just might pull me in!! Loved AI, but AI2 and AJ just didn't/isn't doing it for me. Tried Fame, couldn't get into it...but goooooo Harlemm! I long for another Temptation Island, love when PBS does a reality show (Frontier House, 1940s House, etc) and was tickled by The It Factor on Bravo.

Thanks to all for letting me hang when it gets slow at work (and when I have nothing else to do at home...)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread