+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 301 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

to the FORT, MorningGlory!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Hi Alex! Now I have to be nice to everyone from Minnesota, because I don't want to accidentally make your unnamed colleague mad. Darn it!

MorningGlory...hmmm.....which publishing house do you work at?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Alex!

Glad to have you here.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Paulie
    Welcome to all the new folks!

And, Denise, I love your handle and your av. "Mr. B Natural" was one of the funniest MST3K shorts ever, and that's really saying something!
    Oh my, if you're all talkin' about Mystery Science Theater 3000, I'm already in love wit U all. Love that show.

And Mr. B. Natural, is Hermantown the town in MN where the man/woman ratio is way off, i.e. 100 men to one woman etc.? I'm in my car right now. Do you see me yet? (or was that Herman, MN?)

to all the newbies! And hello...peaches! New faces are fun to see.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

HI; My name is Diane. I live in Toronto, Canada - lived here for nearly 12 years now-originally from Newfoundland.
    I'm 32 years old, married, with 2 children, a boy aged 4 and a girl 21 months. I work as an expediter-production support at a chemical manufacturing plant. My biggest interest is my family, but I love reading- can't get enough of it.
    I've been visiting this site for about 3 months now and finally decided to join in. I've checked out other sites but this one is by far the best. keep up the good work.

Welcome, SnowAngel! You're gonna love our newest forum, for books!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    HI Diane! Welcome to the FORT!

Glad you decided to register and chime in!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fan

Hi There!

Hi Gang! I'm Mary

Age: Not as old as NASCAR but still old enough to be Jeff Gordon's mom.

Location: I live in Iowa, but consider myself a Yooper (born and raised in Michigan's upper penninsula....and next door neighbor to Canada.

Status: Married a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to the grandfather of my three grandchildren.

Kids: two girls both grown and gone, married and divorced.

TV Favorites: Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The West Wing, Without a Trace, CSI and all the Law and orders, but I am totally smitten with The Last Comic Standing.

Interests: To watch... Hockey and NASCAR racing....both with a passion. Thank God for Direct TV. To do...read, cross stitch, and ride my bike.

Marysafan and Snowangel, welcome to the FORT. It is the best place on earth! The more you post the better we get to know you and you us. have fun.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread