+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 303 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Knew your father, I did! mrbnatural's Avatar
    Hi! My name is Denise, and I'm old enough to know better,(I think). My husband and I live in NE Minnesota with our two cats. They tolerate us as long as we worship them.

I see a lot of good humor and wit around here. I'm glad I found this web site, as some of the reality TV web sites I've been hanging around in can be sort of ... well, not as civilized as this place. I've been hanging with the wrong crowd. I'm so ashamed. I really look forward to spending time here. You all seem like a nice bunch of people.

Thanks for the kind words, Denise, and welcome to the site! It's never too late to make a change

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Denise!

Glad you found the FORT! It's definitely the most unique fan site on the Internet! We're glad to have you!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Real Life Scarlett O'Hara hellopeaches's Avatar
    Hi! My name is Abanie I'm originally from Georgia (hence the 'peaches' reference in my username) I have been looking for a place on the web to discuss my favorite shows in a, as Denise above so aptly put it, civilized manner. My favorite shows are Amazing Race, Last Comic Standing, and Survivor. I also am a huge fan of ER but that's no where near a reality show, so I'll get off that topic I'm an English Major, and enjoy reading, writing, listening to music (mostly country--please don't hold that against me. I am from the south! ) and watching classic movies.

Look forward to some good discussions around here!

Hello, hellopeaches! Another TAR fan, always welcome. Oh, and we have an ER forum, it's in the Non-Reality Show archives right now until it comes back. And movie and music forums, too!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Abanie!

We're so glad that you found us!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Welcome to all the new folks!

And, Denise, I love your handle and your av. "Mr. B Natural" was one of the funniest MST3K shorts ever, and that's really saying something!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

new FORTers. Hope you have as excellent a time as i have here!

hellopeaches

From a fellow Georgian - I hope you enjoy the FORT - it is a great board!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Too much television MorningGlory's Avatar
    Hi everyone. My name is Alex. I'm almost 34 and live in Minnesota. I'm a big fan of a number of reality television shows like Survivor, The Amazing Race, Dog Eat Dog and The Bachelor. A colleague of mine told me about this site recently and I decided to give it a whirl. Everyone seems friendly and a lot of fun, so I look forward to getting to know all of you. As for work, I am an editor for a small publishing house. Please don't hold this against me, I'm not always anal about grammar and make as many mistakes as the average Joe. In addition to reality television I enjoy the same things most people do, movies, books, music, sports.

+ Reply to Thread