+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 303 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Jamie!

Glad you found us! It's especially useful to have a place to hang out during the soggy spring we've had (Northern VA here too )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by annray

I have on cat and one blnd dog so I am his seeing eye person.

I have a blind dog too. Aren't they amazing? George sits, lays, rolls over, plays dead and plays fetch. He can't see a lick but is the happiest, sweetest thing in the world.

Welcome to the FORT, Jamie! Nice to have you here!
    Originally posted by John
    Glennajo, does your title mean you can chat now, or does it refer to something else?
    Yes, I finally figured out that my XP didn't come with a java machine. It took me forever, but I found one, downloaded it, came here first thing and logged in to chat! No one was here, but at least I can do it now. Thanks again for your help by the way.

:new

Welcome Jamie,

We are all addicts of one sort or another. This one, fortunately does not cost anything.

Hi all.....I'm Merritt and I love the Bachelor. And For Love or Money. And American Idol. And Fame. And I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. And The Real World.

I just got hooked on reality TV last season, and I'm trying to catch up on as many shows as possible.

This season I've been trying to catch the Amazing Race but keep getting stuck at work! I need TiVo bad.

I've been lurking here for a few weeks -- this forum is great!!

Just dropped in to say hi!

Welcome Merritt!

Glad to have you here!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Welcome, Merritt! You should definitely get TiVo. I got mine almost 2 weeks ago, and I love it!

Hi
    Ok, where do I start?
    My name is Emma, I'm 17 and I'm from New Zealand.
    I admit that I found FORT while searching for AI2 articles, but don't hold that against me. :-) I'm still at highschool, and live at home with my parents and brother and sister.

Fav Reality: American Idol, Joe Millionaire.

Living way out here, we are somewhat, well, behind in our coverage of reality TV except for The Amazing Race and AI2 (which we received with a few hours delay). At the moment we also have The Bachelorette and Survivor Amazon screening, so I'll be living in the archives for a while until we catch up.

Welcome to the site, Emma! We have a pretty large kiwi representation, which surprises me.

Welcome Emma! Hope you enjoy your time here!

+ Reply to Thread