+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 303 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome TCee, oneTVslave, and KKelly! I had such a warm welcome myself, that I feel as if I should be welcoming people more often, even though I've not been here long enough to be "representin'"

And KKelly, the FORT can become crazy addicting, especially if you're on the computer all day (as I am).

OneTVslave, you know you're my girl, you Hugh fan, you. Oh, and I'm so glad we lured you to the Amazing Race... yay!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

thank you - welcomes are nice to get - As I said I've been here a while but never actually introduced myself - just jumped in

It is way too addicting - I'm not nearly as productive at work since I found this place.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And welcome to all the other newbies as well!

I don't totally feel like a newbie, since I've been hanging around here so much lately -just a slacker for not introducing myself earlier.

Shazzer, the more of your posts that I read, the more I realize we have a lot of the same tastes. I read your post that you were in insurance, which I think is funny because I sit behind my computer dealing with claims data all day, too!

I did no know this existed so here goes.

Name: Ann

Addicted to American Idol, Fame, Junior Idol and whatever else comes up.

I have on cat and one blnd dog so I am his seeing eye person.

Have lived here for four years becaues of divorce and started over again.

52 years is a lot of history so to make it short don't give up on any dreams.

Originally posted by annray
    [BI have on cat and one blnd dog so I am his seeing eye person.
    [/B]
    I love that!

annray!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Welcome to the FORT, annray!

Have fun!

Welcome, Annray!

Glennajo, does your title mean you can chat now, or does it refer to something else?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Annray!

Glad to have you here!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Regular
    Hi everyone! I'm jamie and you guys are really addictive! I have to say bloonman I LOVE those creative baloons! Geez Louise, those are nice!

location- south/midwest but I was raised in a little place I like to call Northern Virginia. I loved riding the Metro and the Mall in DC on the 4th of July! Also the beautiful scenery and parks.

age- sixteen african american girl

occupation- high school student

married- um..no.

I like the Amazing Race, America's next top model, Real world, road rules. And non-reality- seinfeld, frasier, law & order, Half and Half, Home Movies on Cartoon network, The Daily Show, Conan O'Brien and anything that has to do with the human psyche. Also if it's British, I will watch it.

fave actors/actresses- joaquin Phoenix, Edward Norton, Jack Nicholson, Giovanni Ribisi, Taye Diggs, Marc Warren, Halle Berry Aisha Tyler

Hobbies- writing , exercising, I like to learn about different countries' customs, histories, and cultures. I like to laugh, I love psychology and psychiatry.

Welcome to the site, Jamie!

+ Reply to Thread