+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 302 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey Everyone! First post for me, long time lurker on many forums.

My Name is Susie. Married for the third time as well. We also have his, mine and ours. We have 3 children all together.

I love all the reality shows, which my husband hates. So watching a show in my house is like pulling teeth. Somehow I manage to watch a few though, so thanks to everyone for keeping me so informed!!! My dream is to have tivo and just tape everything.

See ya around!!

I just got TiVo last week, and it's wonderful, Susie! Welcome to the site.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Becks and Susie!

I hope you enjoy the FORT as much as I do!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Welcome to all the Newbies!!!

Newbie here too. I'm Chrissyanne, and I'm looking forward to meeting some really interesting people here. It's going to take me forever to read all the posts, so I gotta get cracking.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Chrissy!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Welcome to the site, Chrissy!

I fell so far behind (again!) that I can't wish everyone an individual hello. But I'm really pleased to see so many fun new faces. Welcome to all of you!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

A big hello and welcome to all the new FORT friends. Nice to have you here!
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Greetings and Kia Ora!!

I was enticed to these boards by my fascination with American Idol 2 - having browsed the web, I though this site was far and away the best -well laid out, well moderated, (mostly) sane!! I didn't see American Idol 1, but became mad keen on Ruben winning 2, and was over the moon (not to mention fell off my chair!) when he did!

I don't watch a huge amount of tele - favourite progs would be The Sopranos, Sex in the City, 6 Feet under, and documentaries. I try not to watch too much reality tv, I think I have an addictive personality and can get obsessed a little too easy. Though now that the AI fires are dying down, I might have to try and catch the Amazing Race I hear so much about.

I live in New Zealand, am back at University studying a degree in Psychology & Anthropology, and have two beautiful sons (no objectivity here!), and a husband who thinks I should be working instead of studying - oh well! Keep up the good work John and crew!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kiwibelle; 06-07-2003 at 01:16 AM.
    "This above all: to thine own self be true." -William Shakespeare, Hamlet

+ Reply to Thread