+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 303 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

FORT Regular
    Hi I thought I'd take John up on his suggestion and introduce myself. My real name is Crystal and I'm married with 5 children, 3 of whom have grown and left home. I have 5 cats, 2 stupid dogs, and 2 boys still living at home. My favorite recording artists besides Clay of course, are Barry Manilow,and Rod Stewart, along with a few others that I'll listen to on the radio without necessarily buying their cds, like Matchbox 20, Marc Anthony, Jon "Secada, mostly Adult Contemporary male artists. Hey, I'm married not dead.

Originally posted by John
    Welcome to the site, Unklescott! I'll even try to overlook the Browns-love.
    Geez John, being from Michigan I though for sure I would hear a comment from you about the Ohio State Buckeyes, not my Browns!

Welcome, Crystaline!

Scott, I've learned not to say anything about the Buckeyes, because I do a lot of work for clients in Columbus. I could get my butt kicked for even telling people there that I'm from Michigan.

So, Browns it is

OK, so I have been here for awhile, used to lurk, and now I have started to opine...never saw this thread before, so I hope its never too late to chime in.....

And please, I have been welcomed enough...no need to waste bandwidth or whatever with those nice welcome signs, mods and admins!

Anyway, My real name is Bob...read the story about my nickname in the appropriate thread! I currently live in Colorado(Boulder area to be exact), but I am originally from Chicago. I love the Cubs, dislike the Sox, cheer for the Bears, but am usually disappointed.

My favorite Reality shows are TAR(only started watching on 3, but man, it is THE BEST show hands down!), Survivor(just got into it with S6), The Real World(stopped watching!), and Road Rules(also, no longer watch). I like World Poker tour too.

I am not married, no kids, and I am really enjoying the life of a bachelor. Although a girl I recently met might just end all that!

In my spare time, I love to ski, hike, play with my husky, watch TV, and travel.

If you ask me, Chicago is the greatest city on earth

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell! Glad to be here. This is a great forum
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I knew there had to be SOMEONE out there who liked Chicago! It's #2 on my most-hated list, and it's the closest big city to me. Sorry, Bob. It's not you, it's me.

Welcome! (You knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself, right?)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Crystal, Hepcat and Jules!

(And welcome too Dobolina even though you don't want me to! I'm already posting )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    to all the new folks!

"You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Hi I've relatively new here too, been here for only a few days... I've enjoyed myself so far... Not too late to introduce myself I guess.

I'm becks, 22 this year, single with no kids. Oh, and female. I'm still in college doing my third year.
    I love water sports... I do a lot of those...
    And american idol! But I like TAR too. And the bachelor.

Glad to be here!

Good morning, Becks, and welcome to the site!

+ Reply to Thread