+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 303 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

I never did come here and post in this thread, but I've got a ton of work to do for tomorrow and am quite willing to procrastinate in any way possible.

My real name is Lori, I'm 35, happily single (or an old maid, whichever turns your crank), and I live south of Denver, where I work in the aerospace industry. I've watched most reality shows at least once and have just become a TAR fan.

I went to the University of Wyoming and studied music (violin & piano) and English. I bet you didn't know Wyoming had a university!!

I've got a dog and 2 cats. I love to read, go hiking, garden, and be in the mountains in general. I ski and play golf, but I'm pretty crummy at both. I'm better at softball. I love all kinds of music, from punk to old country to 60's, 70's, 80's and classical.

I had 30 tumors removed last year, so I'm experimenting with different ways of eating, i.e., organic foods, no meat, but soy stuff instead. It's uhhh...interesting but some of it you really can't tell the difference! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

Ok, there's my ego trip for the day...and probably your nap as well!

I've been here a while too but today I am bored and surfing all the other forums so I guess I will introduce myself

I graduated from Duke last year and am going to get my Masters there in the fall. I have had a lot of umm free time as you can see so I decided to get addicted to reality TV =) I didn't watch TV for 4 years and now I seem to be scheduling my life around it I liked JM, Bachelors, and AI.

I'm not married but am in a serious relationship

Other interests include playing the piano, bowling , shopping, sleeping, the normal stuff ppl my age enjoy

Thanks to John for having this place and the mods for keeping it up!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Great to meet you snoopy!

I noticed your Av just today I think ...very cute!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Reality Junkie
    Name: David Ukook
    D.

Hmmm...now where did I put that clue??

Thanks BravoFan! =) The av was my desktop for a long time

Reality Junkie
    Oops! Messed that up , didn't I???

Name: David Ukook

Job: Work for Uncle Sam as a Paralegal Analyst

Home: Sunny San Diego, the most beautiful city in the country (originally from a small community 60 miles west of St. Louis).

Marital status: In a long-term relationship with my significant other.

Favorite Reality Shows (in order of favor): The Amazing Race (by far!); The Mole (is there going to be a new episode???); Survivor; American Idol; Big Brother; Extreme Makeover.

Reality Shows I couldn't stand: The Bachelor; The Bachelorette; Joe Millionaire; For Love or Money; Mr. Personality.
    D.

Hmmm...now where did I put that clue??

An "official" welcome to GG, who's been here a while. Snoopy and Ukook, welcome to both of you too!

GrammarGoddess, HKSnoopy, and Ukook!!! Look forward to seeing you around the FoRT.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Whoops, it's been a long time since I've been to this thread, and I missed a lot of other new members!

to all of you too!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    I'm really not sure what to put here. My life is pretty well BORING!

Well, anyway, my name is Pam and I run a site called Fame Forever. It is about the movie Fame, the tv series Fame, Fame the Musical, Fame L.A. and as of last week or so, the new reality series Fame. I've had the site online since 1997. It's taken up quite a lot of my time. So, if I'm not at work, I'm usually working on the site.

I do enjoy listening to music, singing, going to the movies, web design, making wallpapers, browsing the internet and such.

Ok, that's enough about me. :rolleyes: lol

+ Reply to Thread