+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 303 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, Froggy! Glad you de-snarked yourself!

Whoops! I haven't checked in here for a while. Glad to see we have so many nice new people around here. I just wanted to stop in and say hi...Welcome to our home away from home.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Regular
    Hi everyone !!

I'm Cleo !

I'm 33 .. from Quebec (Canada) i'm french (don't hold it against me !! ha ha ha !!) .. I adore my boyfriend and my 3 cats .. and reality shows.. not all of them .. I love Amazing Race ... Survivor.. Big Brother .. The Mole .. I occasionally watched American Idol ..

I work at a communication company in a calling center ... credit department and I wish I had found this site before !!!

Have a great day to all of you !

Welcome, Cleo!

Wow...I haven't stopped by here in ages! A huge to all our new FORTers!

FORT Fan
    Haha, isn't it a bit late to introduce myself here after posting sixty-something mesg here. Just because I find this thread TODAY and so would like to say hello to all of you here.
    John, do cut this message if you find this is not suitable to be put here

I am Tokimeki - My real name is Vincent
    I use a Japanese name just for fun. I watched Amazing Race since its first season and joined here during the 3rd season.

There are not many reality shows here in Hongkong and the main 3 kinds of these shows we can watch are AR, Survivors and Fear Factors. I just keep a close look at AR and so that's why I wander here.

Nothing special about interest, just like walking around, surfing on the net and EAT. Favourite movie is While you were sleeping and Favourite song is Time after Time. Favourite cartoon is all series of SuperFriends and I like nearly all 80s stuff.

Oh, it seems I'm writing too much By the way, maybe not interest you, I am a teacher in Maths and English (Shame!!! with my poor English), a 33 years old single, short, chubby guy.

Thank John provides this great place for me to hang around and thanks all reading this crap.
    Last edited by tokimeki; 05-31-2003 at 01:50 AM.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Vincent!

It's never to late to introduce yourself!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

After being a long-time lurker on this board I've decided to make myself known.

My true name is Amy, and the "haejin11377" part comes from some random name that one of my friends use. It doesn't sound too bad to me, though.

I have watch TAR since the 2nd season, and it has to be the greatest show I have ever watched. Survivor I began watching in its 6th season. I'm ashamed to say that. I only know so much when there's a dicussion on past seasons.

I don't have that many interests, but people have called me interesting, so there's hope left for me.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that I don't slip back into lurkdom like I did on another board.
    Gustav Holst was right!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Amy!

If you are a fan of TAR you are in the right place! Hope to see you there!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Welcome, Amy! And thanks for introducing yourself, tokimeki! Better late than never!

+ Reply to Thread