+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 302 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome, racergirl!

Someone bar the door, they're coming in from the ABC boards!

Haha, just kidding. But a while back, we had an, uh, experience with a small group of ABC exodees. (is exodees a word? It should be!) We won't hold it against you, though

John--Thanks for the very prompt welcome! I see there's another insomniac out there...Please don't hold my previous ABC affiliation against me! I can tell this site is where I belonged all along And I'm not here because I got kicked off the boards over there, either. I'm a good girl who behaves herself very nicely, thank you!!

Welcome, cikag and Racergirl!

Racergirl, your background is pretty neat. What game shows were you on? Fantasy football, too. Very cool. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hey Paulie! Thanks for the warm welcome! The two game shows I was on are Rock and Roll Jeopardy (aired on VH1) and Cram (on the game show network). My winnings on the two have completely saved my broke waitress butt from financial ruin! Again, thanks for the welcome and I think I will have fun here!

Was Jeff Probst the host when you were on R&RJ? That would have been cool.

Hey John--actually, he was the host of R&RJeopardy when I was on--this was about 2 months before the first Survivor aired. I remember thinking he was very sweet and friendly--I was so happy for him that he got Survivor. I actually just saw him hiking about 2 blocks away from my house a few weeks ago, too. Oh, and I had a Survivor connection on my other game show too--keep an eye out for "all Survivor" episodes of Cram this summer--I was actually in the "Cram chambers" with some of them--Susan Hawk, Jerri Manthey, and a bunch of others that I didn't know (I only watched the first season). It was funny to be waiting for the bathroom (there was only one for all of us) and have Susan emerge! It truly is the surreal life living in LA...

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I'm pretty new. I've just posted tons since a few days ago. Yes, about a thousand posts a day! lolz...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Hi Everybody, I'm 702loves205.

I've lived in Las Vegas all 32 years of my life but I was born in Falmouth, MA.

My birthday is 7/27(1970).

I'm a very artistic person. I send all my friends and co workers homemade cards on holidays and I love scrapbooking.

I'm a sports fanatic. Being from the city of neon, we don't have any pro teams but my favorites are the Denver Broncos, the Lakers, the Dodgers, Tiger and Phil, and Serena and Agassi.

Wow, this site is a dream come true! I'm a huge reality TV fan.
    I just found this site by chance looking for info on my new favorite "Superstar" Ruuuben Studdard.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone!

I'm very passionate, but never rude.

702loves205

Welcome, ixcrisxi and 702loves205! Glad you found us!

Hi, I'm FroggyGal --

Just wanted to say "hello" -- this is my first time posting here.

I wish I had found this forum sooner! I've been spending all of my time over at another TV forum website, and while I enjoy that site too, the snark-factor over there gets a little tiring at times! :O

Some of the recent reality shows I've watched are, American Idol 2, Mr. Personality, Joe Millionaire, The Bachelor/Bachelorette (occasionally).

Other shows I like are Six Feet Under, Friends, Will & Grace, The Simpsons, South Park, Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, CSI, and Law & Order.

Some of my all-time favorite things (entertainment-wise) -- The Beatles, Godzilla, Monty Python, The Kids in The Hall, They Might Be Giants.

I go to the movies quite often, and I like going to concerts now and then, otherwise I lead a pretty normal and boring life!

I guess that's it for now -- I'm off to do some catching up over in the American Idol 2 forum now!

+ Reply to Thread