+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 303 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!

Welcome to all the new folks! It's been quite some time since I came in here to say hi to everyone.

And, John, Fluff might offer some stiff competition in the #1 fan category, as well. But feel free to keep the name, S#1Fan.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT S#1Fan!

As you can see, I can totally appreciate when someone expresses their fanaticism via login.

Now for clarification....are you saying you are a fan of Survivor #1 (as in the original) or just Survivor's #1 fan (overall)?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    Survivor's #1 fan (overall)?
    Yup, overall.

Glad to be here! I didn't realize I had such stiff competition! I totally love your column, Paulie!

*beam* Thanks, S#1Fan. That's so nice to hear. I hope you have a great time here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    *beam* Thanks, S#1Fan. That's so nice to hear. I hope you have a great time here.
    I think I will! Such a warm welcome from every1 here!

Name: Cikag
    Interests: Writing, reading, watching TV
    Marital Status: Very...... very single *sigh*

Welcome to the FORT, cikag! Another Sconnie joins the fold.

And since you're on a reality TV site, we can safely assume you like cheese.

Did someone say cheese????:slobber
    Welcome to all the newbies at the FoRT!

Hello everyone! I'm brand new here and wanted to intro myself--

OCCUPATION: aspiring actress--you know what that means--I'm a full time waitress
    INTERESTS: tv (obviously), NASCAR, fantasy football, buying things I don't need on ebay, music trivia, going on game shows (I've been on 2 and I'm undefeated so far!)
    FAVE TV SHOWS (current and defunct): The Bachelor/ette, American Idol, Celebrity Mole (I adore Kathy Griffin, the ultimate reality show fan), Ed, Sports Night, The Simpsons, Modern Marvels, Histories Mysteries, and E! True Hollywood Story OH, and Extreme Makeover makes me cry

I have a boyfriend who just loves the Bachelor but would die if any of his buddies knew that he calls and reminds me to tape it for him--he's the best! We fell in love last summer while bonding over the joys of American Idol I. He was a Tamyra man--I could tell he knew a classy woman when he saw one!

OH--I also want to add that what brought me here was someone on the ABC boards referring to enygma's absolutely HILARIOUS bachelor articles. Enygma--you are my hero! Sooooo funny!

+ Reply to Thread